Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"On My Needles!"

Home! Just in time for autumn - my very favorite season! Crisp air (though warming some) - quite a change from Florida where, though it was beginning to cool a bit, it was like breathing through a wet blanket much of the time. The last few days that we were there, we saw rain unlike anything we've seen before. It's hard to imagine that the skies could hold that much water! It was wonderful to spend time there with friends, and myself, and then to have some time with Bruce on our own. It is also good to be back home though, even if a house-load of projects awaited us.

For the first time in some time, I have begun a knitting project for myself. I downloaded Zenith while in Florida and resisted going out to purchase yarn while I was there because I was quite certain that I had what I needed in my stash at home - and I do! A lovely, deep mossy green, I adore alpaca - like butter between my fingers. I am so looking forward to wearing this pullover on the cooler days that await! 


I many never be tall and willowy, like the model - but I know that I'll love wearing this!
© Brooklyn Tweed/Jared Flood

Forest Mix Color 62173

Now if I can just get it done before the snow flies!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely warm sweater it will be! You will have enough time before the snow flies (I hope)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are knitting for yourself again! Lovely yarn and color choice for this beautiful sweater!

    ReplyDelete