Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Use the creative process - singing, writing, art, dance, whatever - to get to know yourself better." ~ Catie Curtis

I have posted here many times about the process of creating things. I can remember watching Mister Rogers with my little sisters, and later again with my son, and always being intrigued by the segments that showed how things were made. That interest has never changed. Below is a video capturing yet another gorgeous example of creation. I just love it!



For more examples of this, and other types of clay pottery, the book below is offered by Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Best-500-Ceramics-Celebrating/dp/1454701412/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1406646282&sr=8-2&keywords=icheon+ceramics&dpPl=1

4 comments:

  1. I always like it when you post interesting things like this... I have missed your favorite things list...
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like watching an artist in action!

    ReplyDelete