Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"Always be yourself. Unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid." ~ Pinterest

We have been meaning to visit The Sea Hagg since we have been here, but always seemed to be near it when it was closed, or the traffic was so horrendous that we didn't dare give it a go. Finally - today was the day!

Part museum, part store, part salvage,The Sea Hagg is a fascinating place to walk through. And - for a mermaid fan like me - what a lot of fun! 

I didn't come close to capturing all of the "stuff" that was there, but I think that you will come away with a fairly good idea of what an adventure it is!  There are A LOT of pictures - but no stories!



















Yes - this is right-side up!




















"Then always be a mermaid." ~ What wonderful advice!

4 comments:

  1. Mer-heaven, for sure! I'd be surprised, even shocked, if you came home empty handed. I especially love the skinny-dipping sign. Looks like you had a fun afternoon swimming with the mer-folk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in mer- heaven! Things were so pricey there - I mean really pricey, that I came home with only a handful - some sea-glass and a postcard - but great inspiration!

      Delete
  2. What did you come home with? I know you love mermaids.....
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love mermaids Dottie! It was very expensive there - thousands of dollars expensive! I did come home with some sea glass and a post-card, but also with wonderful memories!

      Delete